Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Idiotic anecdote from the edge of the consciousness!!!

I am flying/levitating above a house.

It is a moonless night, and the house is sitting on top of a butte.

It has no roof, and I can see the walls that delineate the floor area of each room.

Every room is lit up, and I can see the residents of the house going about their business. They don't know I'm up there, spying on them.

(And yes, this is going somewhere.)

I decide to get up to some mischief and scare the habitants of the house.

"Boooooooooooooo.....

***Greg... GREG!***

...oooooooooo....

**WAKE UP!**

"ooooo. A-booooooooo....WHAT! WHAT!"

"What are you doing?"

"What? What was that sound?"

"It was YOU. You were making ghost sounds. What the hell are you doing?"

"Scaring people."

"I'm going back to sleep... jesus."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger x said...

as wonderful, handsome, clever, charismatic as you are, i am glad i don't sleep next to you.

1:06 PM  
Blogger repliderium.com said...

Nice! I can be prompted into full blown conversations while sleeping but they are always ridiculous & make little sense unless the other person happens to be on acid.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Apollo's Mermaid said...

Sounds like you were playing Sims2 in your sleep.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home