Friday, October 05, 2007

The tracklist, more or less.

This is sort of the master list. Due to various instances of goofiness with I-Tunes, one track on the original mix got dropped, so some CDs will feature a song called "The Animal Speaks", by The Numbers Band (Chrissie Hynde's brother's band. Featured future members of Pere Ubu... I think. Anyway they're from Cleveland, they're sort of a new wave bar band and they have a sax player and the singer sort of talks instead of sings, just it case you end up with one of the super secret bonus cds.)

Also, because of ITune insanity, the track ordering is not consistent across all CDs, AND the tracklist didn't make it onto the CD. I'm very annoyed, and I was lazy, thinking ITunes would be a standup sort of application and burn the tracklist to the CD. It didn't. Bastard ITunes.

So the track list below is wrong for about twelve of the twenty CDs. Bastard hell jerk anus.

Get in the Damn Car

1. Modern Music Black Mountain
2. All Smiles And Mariachi Lambchop
3. Milk Man Deerhoof
4. My Love For You ESG
5. Frenchy, I'm Faking Architecture In Helsinki
6. Omaha Moby Grape
7. New York Groove Ace Frehley
8. Mary-Christ Sonic Youth
9. Food Music Appliance
10. Re-Make/Re-Model Roxy Music
11. Prozac Vs. Heroin The Brian Jonestown Massacre
12. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs
13. So Long, Baby The Wedding Present
14. Blue Spark X
15. Funk #49 The James Gang
16. Joy Citizen Bird
17. Cool It Down The Velvet Underground Loaded
18. Vans The Pack
19. Bad Motor Scooter Montrose
20. Det Snurrar I Min Skalle Familjen
21. Paul Simon The Russian Futurists
22. Strange Wire

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm excited!fu

7:47 AM  
Blogger i'm marion said...

Sometimes I wish I had a car.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Marion -- did you send me your address? Did you want a cd?

7:24 AM  
Blogger i'm marion said...

You accept late orders? That'd be awesome. I'll e-mail you my address.

6:27 AM  
Blogger @DJNoRequest said...

oh boy! now i can get rid of that damned dan zanes cd my kids keep requesting every time we're in the car!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Spanish --

Didjer get the CD?

My kids HATE Dan Zanes. How awesome is that?

I was trying to get them into Lauri Buckner, who I have a weird thing for. That way we would have to buy her DVD.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home