Monday, September 15, 2008

Goddamn it! I LOVE MUSIC!

It's the craziest damn thing, but I love that shit!

I was all in a mood this morning, grumbling about the twilight of the west, the brattiness of my kids and dog. Then, dear hearts, I got into my car, set the ipod to shuffle, and WAS SLAPPED INTO A METABOLIC HYPER-EXPLOSION. And this is before coffee, you creep.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Wave after wave of just the right modal tension, tempo goes up, tempo go down, and next thing you know I'm on the freeway and I AM APOLLO.

I mean, goddamn it, I could bare knuckle any and every mope that wants to put a foot down to me. HA! I mean, figuratively. I'm sort of sissy. But still. Music.

Listen you some.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True that. It's a great feeling that one.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home