Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tell me, how does it feel.

Schmaka, Schamka, Schmaka, Schmaka-schmaka-schmaka. DOOT DOOT DOOT

That's Blue Monday.

It's in my head. I have been switching between Blue Monday, Jet Fighter Man, and Supernaut (1,000 Homo DJs version AND the Black Sabbath version) all day.

And thinking burritos. I was in a meeting today switch between those three songs and thinking about burritos, because I was hungry.

Blue Monday ----> Jet Fighter Man -----> Supernaut #1------> Burrito ------> Supernaut#2. Ping ponging for close to an hour and a half.

These are desperate times that try men's souls.









4 Comments:

Blogger Sparkleneely said...

Um, the first time I read your blog you have THE THREE O'CLOCK????????

Why haven't we been in touch all these years????????

9:20 PM  
Blogger repliderium.com said...

Love the BS.... brings back old and vague memories of being less than coherent.
Ps- I love when you go a little bit crazy...it's fun for me.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Only here to serve

2:17 PM  
Blogger repliderium.com said...

If that's really true, where the hell is my drink?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home