Friday, June 17, 2005

My Insufferable Moppets!!! Episode I

First in what very well maybe a short series.

About a month ago I was driving with Ruby (my four year old) through Berkeley's wonderful Tilden park. The Monarchs had come out, the grass was still dewey green from the spring rain, wonderful.

Then Ruby rips one. A huge one. Like Dad size.

So we start talking about digestive processes, of which she has an endless fascination. I ask her: "Well, what do you think toots (a family term) are, Ruby?"

And what did my perfect, darling little angel say? My pixie?

"Toots are my ass laughing."

My kids are frigging GENIUSES!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Crackpot Press said...

No need for a paternity test on that kid.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home