Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Drinking Prison Wine with The Sneeze. Spo-dee-o-dee.

The Sneeze, one of the more bestest humor bloggishy websites, has a fascinating regular feature called Don't Eat It Steve! or Steve, Don't Eat It! FEH! or something.

In it Steve eats gross obscure storebought food, such as potted meat spread,pickled pork skin, or my favorite, spore invested corn kernals. In the latest episode, Steve busts out a batch of delicious PRUNO, or homemade prison wine. Read it and weep, ya goddamn baby.

Also read the archive. It's fun!

(The entry title comes from the Jerry Lee Lewis masterpiece: "Drinking wine, spo-dee-o-dee.")

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

will I ever get work done again? you've pointed me to a black hole. I laughed so hard I cried.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home