Thursday, January 05, 2006

My good friends at Willkie Farr & Gallagher

Weird thing. Many, many moons ago I posted a short fiction piece about Robert Plant's fictional large animal vet daughter. She lives in Ceres, California! Read it
here.

So today I check my visitor stats and somebody from a New York law firm called Willkie Farr & Gallagher has visited that entry like FIFTEEN TIMES in the past two days.

Then somebody named "Sunny" posted this:

sunny said...

do you have any pictures to substantiate this post?


Creepy lawyers.

(ADDENDUM: I have added legal boilerplate to explain that this story is, as any reasonable person might conclude, is a work of fiction. Lawyers rule!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me chuckle. I run a Robert Plant fansite. I have an entire SECTION of Plant related fiction. The good folks at Willkie Farr & Gallagher are on my site every now and then, too. The lawyers aren't as creepy as the regular folks though. I regularly have to explain to people that NONE of the stories I write are true, and even had to add a disclaimer about it to keep people from emailing me with questions like "what year did this happen and are you the person in the story? What's Robert like really?"

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I suppose the distinction is that it has to be "obviously satirical* despite the fact that these are BLOGS maybe you have to point out that the Bastard of Art and Commerce claims no privilege nor expertise on matters of Plant. :)
I bet they have interns surfing.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home