Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A blog entry made of other blog entries

This entry is constructed from sentences pulled from other Blogger blogs, using the "next blog" button. Yes, I have more time then sense.

***

Of course, I'm in Downtown Kingston, not in Montego Bay, where I am told, it is much nicer. This is remarkably similar to the Speed Dating concept except for the fact that you don’t actually say anything to the new singles you meet. Instead, these “pie-in-the-skiers” proclaim the bible as a book of fear rather than the guidebook of life that it is.

I made love to my wife again last night. I've been checking quite a few blogs etc, and I've become curious about female ejaculation. Albuquerque sounds nice.

Ive discovered that newer product "True Lemon". Happen to be the day I had my Naturalistic Observation thing.

The grooming parlour full of barking dogs didn't help; not having any fur - after a lifetime of it - was weird and traumatic. I’m old; my dress is ripped.

Oh, I'm sick and tired of this, Bertie! She said "get back bitch I ain't givin you shit". Well someone had to bring up the Irish Republican Army!

Those are the qualities that could be expected of a newly appointed Miss Universe.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Greg Mills said...

I know. And with the kind of traffic I get, let me assure you that your secret is safe.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Female ejaculation? Since when does a man care about female ejaculation? :p

5:30 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

It's better than most things I see by using the "next blog" button

9:01 AM  
Blogger kimananda said...

This is actually deep. Sort of a philosophical blogging Mad-libs. I may have to try this one. Starting from your blog, of course!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Anh said...

Trippin', random yet strangely familiar.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home