Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Am silent. Am gathering energy for the push.

I've got all this crazy crap happening at work, as well as some side projects in various stages of explosion and implosion, so bear with me. I will refund any costs you may have incurred this week because of the lessening of my diarrhea-like output. (Note: I prefer handling it as a like trade in items of approximate worth, rajhter than cash -- probably single socks, some tins of kidney beans and an old plastic wading pool in the shape of a frog. Prepare a detailed claimed and forward it on.)

I had one of strangest nights of my goddamn life this past weekend, and I am waiting for the images to coalesce into a coherent, uh, thing. Really, a look into the abyss, only the abyss was filled with porcelain figurines and Eartha Kitt memorabilia.

Anyway, stay tuned, and soon there will be a post about....The Film Festival. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Ah Greg, lest we forget: "And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." Fucking Nietsche--I mean honestly, who has four consonants in a row in their name...honestly!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home