Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A milestone of great pride for fat men everywhere

Today I visited a fake blog that I stopped updating long ago, nudefatman.blogspot.com. It follows the life and loves of the Nude Fat Man Eating Cookie Dough, a barely-to-not-even veiled rip-off of Ignatius O'Reilly from "Confederacy of Dunces". Imagine my surprise to see that, according to visit counter, The Nude Fat Man is 12 souls away from cracking the 10,000 mark. I guess never underestimate the public's hunger for Nude Fat Men.

It has served me well, to be sure.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Crackpot Press said...

and yet you still don't believe my hype...

So many want to suckle upon a nude. fat. man.

7:45 PM  
Blogger @DJNoRequest said...

i believe ignatius' vice was fresh-from-the-cart hot dogs no? i guess the cookie dough could serve as desert...

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home