Monday, May 14, 2007

This is me, not blogging: .

Hello. Uhhh... nothing’s happened to me in the last month. Sorry about that.

Well, that's not true. Blog Pal Donna visited, with beau Dave and the young princes Marcus and Liams. The quad stayed the night on the way back up to far Canada after a week at Disney's House of Meat Processing and Curios, down Anaheim way. It was the meatspace/blogspace crossover that will be a thing of the past come the Singularity, when we will all be blogs. Owen was obnoxious. We drank wine and talked. Pleasant and good.

I’m on some kind of reading jag... in the day, im the evenings, and when it comes to being the plump, cuddly and slightly damp piece of heaven that is The Bastard of Art and Commerce, my typing fingers fart dust. I've gone to pure input mode and my eye sockets have heretofore escaped chaffing. The data will not be denied. I continue to read.


Anyway, blah. I’m a latent blogger, pure potential, and that shit is sexy as hell.

I don't know what I'm trying to say.

I'll be back soon.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Glad you're still there. See ya when I see ya. :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Crackpot Press said...

Uh Greg, I have known you for 20 years. Yes, 20 years.

I have not been permitted to meet your children...

Yet your BLOG PALS are okay?

sniff, sniff.

In other news, I was caught checking myself out by Mike Tyson and Paris Hilton moved in next door.

Yes, really.

7:50 PM  
Blogger i'm marion said...

I'm torn here. You're avoiding to become a blog--that's highly commendable. Still, have you considered the consequences of Bastard of Art and Commerce withdrawal for us?

3:01 AM  
Blogger How I Died Today said...

I wanna meet Donna! :(

8:44 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

Potential is pretty sexy, now that you mention it. I try to have some at all times, myself, and it seems to work for me.

12:26 PM  
Blogger x said...

well, it's been 10 days!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, I miss reading you, so if nothing happens, MAKE SHIT UP!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home