Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Don't tell my wife.

I got her some cool prints. Witness:





Best of all, because I am a tightfisted, ruthless swine, they're ONLY TWENTY BUCKS EACH. Ha! You can get really sweet-ass, inexpensive art for your love interest at 20x200

Because I'm uploaded images like a damn fool tonight, I thought I'd upload the oddest writing project I have ever worked on: a snowboard deck. A coworker has a side-gig designing decks, and he asked if I wanted to help him out. The result is below. All those little shapes are schematics of ur-stickers, stickers that your average lunkhead snowboarder would slap on your average snowboard deck. It's all very meta.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Great print pics!

(And the snowboard deck is amazing).

G.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Oh, and my roommate sells these things...these...snowboards. He says it's really cool and that he'd, "totally ride that."

That's good I think.

G.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home