Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mouthy Canadian Broads

There's so many of them.

That's a gross generalization, actually. I know all of two in the real world, one is currently not blogging and one never even had a blog...AND SHE LIVES IN OAKLAND. (And there is a Canadian blogger I know who lives in the U.K. who is currently not blogging and she's not mouthy.)

In the blog world I know of two: The inimitable Jay of Kill the Goat, this new Kim person, proprietess (which is a sexist word) of the insanely named Repliderium, which is a Canadian term that refers to your mom.

Neat. Up Canada! Huh!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger repliderium.com said...

Mouthy.....hmmmm. I'm ok with that. People usually start out with "bitch" and warm up to me from there. Repliderium by the way is far too "pretty" a word to be associated with my lovely mom who is a toothless hippy with an insane laugh and a deep rattling smokers cough. (stop laughing. I am not kidding)
My mouthy little self just won't tell you. :p
Na na na na na.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home