Thursday, October 30, 2008

Karen's Blog

Karen is this gal I've know for 20 odd years (!) but I've lost touch with. We recently became Facebook friends, and I was reminded how I went to her 21st birthday party at a gay hamburger joint (a gay hamburger joint is a diner that features hamburger and photos of nude men with large weenuses). I threw up that night.

And funny enough, she currently works at Lonely Planet where I used to work back in the early nineties. What a coinkydink!

Anyway, here's her blog. 97 Things to do Before I Turn 97.

Rock!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sparkleneely said...

Did you throw up that night because we were drunk, or because of the weenuses?

I am so glad to be in touch again. And so honored that I have been SHOUTED OUT on your blog.

ROCK indeed!!!

xoxo

10:05 PM  
Blogger repliderium.com said...

Hi Karen, you CLEARLY take your friends to all the COOL places!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Sparkleneely said...

Um, yeah. Notice how Greg is STILL SCARRED!!!! No wonder he didn't talk to me for 20 years.

(Okay, less than that -- we're not THAT old, are we???)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Sadly we are, love. I haven't spoken to you since you were twenty one. And I know how old I am.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Sadly we are, love. I haven't spoken to you since you were twenty one. And I know how old I am.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Sparkleneely said...

I am NOT 21 + 20. So it has been about 19 and a half years. So there.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home