Monday, June 08, 2009

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore

Hello. Yes, I haven't blog because I'm an out of work spaz, and my time is better spent staring into the abyss that participating in human society.

Joke.

I've been freelancing. It's been mindless fun. I forgot how mindless advertising really is. The pressure of keeping up with the douchebags is less urgent when you're paying for your own health insurance.

The reason I started up blogging again is I started up on the vile and idiotic Twitter, and then realized I already have a perfectly outlet for vapidity and hideousness in this, my black hearted ol' blog.

I am turning 40 on Friday, by the way.

5 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

Happy almost birthday! And it's good that you've recognized your blog as your ideal outlet for vapidity. I'm trying to wean myself from Twitter and Facebook and do the same with my blog, but it ain't easy!

11:22 AM  
Blogger repliderium.com said...

Celine Dion personally sends you her deepest birthday wishes

12:32 PM  
Blogger Crackpot Press said...

Happy Birthday Greg. We are planning a pre-bach party screening in a week or so. To participate.. please drink during movie. It's like you're ahead of the rest of us.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Sparkleneely said...

My apologies for thinking you hadn't been blogging. I haven't really, either, so that's why I was lame.

I'm glad you're "back"! Happy Birthday!

love,
the Bitch

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Berthold said...

Happy Birthday. Don't let the abyss stare back.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home