Thursday, October 13, 2005

The evils of knowing your co-worker's blog URL.

A coworker forwarded the url of another (male) coworker's blog, wherein there was a photo of a pale and hairy man's be-hind poking through the ripped seat of a pair of jockey shorts. The words "Fuck Me" were scrawled across his hirsute buttocks.

Underneath was written (I paraphrase):
"Wow! XXXXX sent me this photo. How nice and thoughtful of him to express his needs."

I saw the blogger the next day, exiting the restroom. He said hi. I shuddered.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Crackpot Press said...

The internet is a strange and most foul thing.

I was looking through the search results for people who land on Crackpot Press.

Somone found the site by typing "Blowing Cow" in a search engine and landed on this little piece of info

http://crackpotpress.com/html/dh.html

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastard, that co-worker of yours is what they call "a piece of work." I will get someone commenting on my blog once in a while that has a blog of their own, which is basically a weird reporting of what they ordered at the bar that night or some such. I guess a lot of folks want to be heard and express themselves in ways that are hard to understand. I have never been able to figure out why someone would post what drink they ordered or how hammered they got or the such. I sure can't understand why this guy thought a picture of that ass with that sign on it would reach people.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey greg man. haha. thats funny.
i've moved my blogs to blogger btw. the old host is having a bit of a trouble. i still link you though :)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home