Monday, June 05, 2006

Greeks, Danes and English types: some new links

Sporting some new links, hope you'll enjoy.

The Christopher Bate Propaganda is advertures of shiftless English screenwriter-to-be who has better weekends than I do.

Froth on the Daydream details the tribulations of Chloe, Greek Goddess of food journalism. She takes gorgeous pictures, drives her son to birthday parties, and seems to eat dinner with attractive women a lot.

Kimananda's House of Fortune answers the question: do the San Francisco Giants have any fans in Denmark? Uh, yes. Yes they do.

Stephanie's Song of the Day only tangetially has anything to do with songs, per se. She's getting fit. We should encourage her.

Sucky Blog is not. Ha! Ironical!

The Assimilated Negro can call himself that. Profilic! Lots! Funny! Full of thinkings and stuff!

Disappointment has been around since 1997 , pointlessly. The blog itself is a wonder of offensiveness and venality. So it's good.

Dave Hill is full of the forced zanies, but once you get past that, it's very funny. Check out the Black Metal Dialogues.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

Thank you for putting me in the midst of such illustriousness!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

Thank you, sir! I'm, as we British say, 'chuffed' to get a mention and a link.

I have returned the favour.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

You're both welcome. I'm certainly more classy now.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for the kind words and link. You also reminded me that I've drifted from my original purpose - talk about music. :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Stephanie -- No prob. I tried doing a music blog myself, but it got too nerdy.

dailystonecoldjam.blogspot.com

10:12 AM  
Blogger x said...

so sweet of you. now i have to bake you a cake!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home