Thursday, August 03, 2006

It just, like, evaporated and shit.

A blog friend has slipped into obscurity, with a return to sender, address unknown-type missive standing in for the blog in question at the approriate URL. I appreciated this blogger because this person appreciates rocking the fuck out in the quiet way that we do it, here in the quiet 21st century. The blog was/is also a frequent weigh-station on long, mindless days at work.

One hopes that this is merely a hiccup, and one hopes one's friends, blog or corporate, are not suffering distress.

Optimism shines eternal in Berkeley. I'm sure whatever it is will work out in a valuable way in the longrun, if maybe hugely suckass now.

Or it could be that Blogger sucks balls.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

this has happened to former bloggers I've known as well...maybe it's temporary.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Was that me? I appreciate your kind words. I'm back. My moment of childish petulance has passed. :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Well, everyone gets a shot at petulance now and again. In fact, I think my turn IS LONG OVER DUE, GODDAMMIT.

Anyway, hope all is well.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home