Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Whipped like a donkey's ass. As a pig.

Ooo, arrr. I've been working like a pig. A strangely motivated pig. But a pig, no the less.

Where's my forty-acres and where is my goddamn mule?

Anyway, I'm stuck. Can't think.

Some topics I propose to relate.

1) My trip to New York

2) My adventures dropping a sperm sample off at the lab.

3) My plea for new music ideas from all of you lovely violets. (Actually, that one is now technically done. I'm looking for some new music. I like most anything, besides cloying whiney songwriters. Last purchases: Jurasic 5, Tin Machine (!), Mastodon, TV On Radio, Lamb of God, "Black Secular Vocal Groups: 1923 - 1940", Earl Hines, Robert Palmer (!!!!), Growing. I'm looking for love in all the wrong places.

4) My wife's renewed rauchiness and foul-mouth'edness, which is actually kind of endearing.

5) Requests from you, dear hearts.

So let's set that shit up.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Crackpot Press said...

I love foul mouthed ladies.

You bought Tin Machine AGAIN?!?! How many times have you purchased that album?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Bitch, this is the first time I paid for it.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

If I were a pig, I'd be pining for Zsa Zsa Gabor's cute sister.

As for music, my rec: Dj Shadow and Cut Chemist's album "Brainfreeze." It's two sets of turntablism, on four decks, using nothing but 45s.

It's so good, I puked.

G.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

G. -- that sounds fucking awesome. Is that something you own? Like burny burny for Daddy, yeah?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Sure. Fire me an email with your address.

G.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home