Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Free checking! Praise Jah!



Cool runnings! I and I was walking from work yesterday when coming across the above alarming window display in the front window of a bank.

It pictures a disciple of Emperor Jah Ras Tafari, Haille Selassie, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, conquering Lion of Judah in an act of praise and celebration because his bank has abolished his checking fee.

Jump Niyabinghi! Babylon has fallen! And dem given I and I a free t-shirt wid a logo!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger x said...

it's a sad sad world when banks try to look cool and hip.
:(

1:39 AM  
Blogger @DJNoRequest said...

and with all da money he be savin he can use it to build up one massif spliff of de lambs breath - - IRIE MON!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

You are cordially invited to help with my idiotic endeavors.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

I be iron, like a lion, in Bank of America.

What would Toots, say?

G.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Chloe -- I can't sleep at night unless my money exhibits ironic detachment and flair.

Spanish -- Irie. What does Irie mean?

Pursey -- Thanks, toots.

G. -- At this point, I can't be sure that the man in the photo isn't toots.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home