Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My god crapping out baby lambs in hell crap oh mighty

So, I've been busy. I haven't been in a bloggable way, hence the not so much of the typing, yeah? (I knew a guy in High School that talked like that.)

The busy is good busy.

This guy has signed on the dotted line, and has convinced this guy
and this guy
to spend a couple of afternoons being improvish and funny, making the puerile crap I write for work seem less puerile, even sort of intelligent.

Isn't that a goddamn kick in the ass?

"There's some funny stuff here." He said that. About, uh, the thing I wrote.

It's for real. It's happening.

Christ Spider Egg Fuck Nuts, now I've got worry.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger x said...

congratulations are in order yeah?
yeaaaaaaah

5:00 AM  
Blogger @DJNoRequest said...

holy crap the holy trinity of improv comedy!
mazel tov!!!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Crackpot Press said...

This is awesome, when are you in LA?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I salute you!!!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

This is great news. I love it that your idiotic job is actually going to be fun for a while. Congratulations!

7:26 AM  
Blogger kimananda said...

Wonderful! :-)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

Cooooooool!!!!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Yeah, but can any of them get me a date with Parker Posey?


G.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home