Monday, August 13, 2007

Toby wrote werewolf book.

Friend Toby has written a book about Werewolves. Werewolves in LA. In free verse. They have their own werewolf gangs. And the hero is a dog catcher who falls in love with one of the, uh, bitches.

And this the point were you start getting antsy, right? Well, hold the fuck on. You don't know everything.

The book is really, really good. Here's the London Times review if you insist on not believing me.

It's out in the UK even as you read this, and will available in zee Amerika come Feb.

It's good. And because you sort of know me, you sort of know Toby, so you're deep in the currents of the zeigeist.

It feels great, doesn't it?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kimananda said...

I'm not sure I'm feeling any zeitgeistian currents, but the review has intrigued me.

3:04 AM  
Blogger @DJNoRequest said...

I'm quite impressed at the flurry of blogging activity you've engaged in this past week.
huzzah!

GD

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home