Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Did you know Microsoft has their own brand of sparkling water?


It's called Talking Rain, and it comes in flavors like Lemon Lime and Kiwi Strawberry. And there's Microsoft shit all over the can.

I was up at Microsoft yesterday, so I had a chance to enjoy a Talking Rain Lemon Lime. I think the can had a Windows Server System logo on it.

They have hundreds of fridges stocked with this crap, free to employees and visitors.

I also learned a new term: Microbonics.

That's the internal Microsoft authentic popeye gibberish language.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Microsoft water contains nano robotic brain "enhancers". Do you have a sudden urge to write code instead of copy? I thought so. - Winks

3:43 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Well, it's enhancing something. Not my brain.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Crackpot Press said...

I hear that while it taste great.. you can become very gassy later.

This is odd for water.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

I would not drink that water under any circumstance. I would have said, thank you, but I detest water and only drink Apple juice,preferably freshly squeezed from a MacIntosh apple. Otherwise, I will just have Coca Cola. Hey, what's up with no windows in this place?

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have that stuff at eBay too! But no MS logos on it. Just some sans serif type. Did you know I'm working there now? Sometimes in meetings, I like to hold up my finger, pause the conversation, and ask what the can has to say. Doesn't get old!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home