Wednesday, October 17, 2007

People want me dead. Why? Because I'm DANGEROUS.

Got my first death threat email the other day. Man, was that exciting!

Here it is:

SUBJECT: I DON’T DEATH THREATEN PEOPLE

BODY: Dude. I am not playign. You are going to stop giving me grief.
There are some fools in eugene, oregon.
Stop. You’ll be sorry

My goodness! I was mildy creeped out when I first read it, then, sad to say, wondering if this guy was a regular reader of my blog. Then I saw a bright, shiny object and promptly forgot the whole thing until this morning, when I received the following email”


SUBJECT: it's obivious that I am an idiot sometimes

BODY: You are funny shit, and I am letting fools work me (not you, I don't even know you)
So I'll learn to deal with it, punch my wall, or just leave it alone all together, but I won't send threatening
e-mails to strangers.

I fucked up


So, I can no longer say I’m on someone’s death wish. And my life is a lot poorer because of it.

At least I'm "funny shit".

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

The problem with having a private blog is that you don't get quality death threats like that from proper lunatics. I'm jealous. ;)

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who u callin lunatic I ain't kidding shit. them fools paleyd me one last time y'all.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home