Monday, January 28, 2008

I dropped my goddamn phone in the toilet.

How's that for a fine howdy do? Meanwhile, the California coast has been lashed -- LASHED -- with hurricanish wind and horizontal rain, and I kept my Motorola as dry as a sparrow's egg in the nest. The worst of the Pacific couldn't moisten my phone, but somehow I can't negotiate indoor plumbing.

There is something deeper here, something about the violence the civilization metes out on the human soul being fiercer than the worst degradations of nature (the toilet being symbolic of the civilization). Maybe not, though.

All I know is I dropped my goddamn phone in the toilet.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever think that you dropped your phone there because your last two posts were loo related? Crap pun, not your posts though.

agree about man made violence worse than nature's.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home