Friday, July 22, 2005

INSANE DRUG WARRIORS!!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

My god, my god, my god, my god.

Over at The Agitator, we get a glimpse into a dank little chatroom where some fractured bat-shit insane rent-a-cop DEA agents let it all hang out from underneath their KEVLAR vests.

Choice quote: "Inexpensive science has the potential of achieving what billions of dollars spent on LE has failed to accomplish for decades. The next "Drug War" may be the war we fight to preserve our paychecks. That is why we need to get behind President Bush's goal of outlawing all, repeat all, forms and reasons for abortion. With abortion, birth control (bc) pills and emergency bc outlawed a new, underground illegal drug industry will spring up overnight."

Gubmint work. Good if ye can get it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the sickest thing I have ever read. Ever.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home