Monday, April 24, 2006

Spreading my pointless garbage even thinner

Have been invited to spread my filth on another, better designed blog, called two nil blank blank. It is owned by a man called Jack who is English, thus my reputation has yet to reach his pearly virgin ears.

So if the seven of you who come here on purpose want a sassy new scene to check out, you can clog up Jack's servers. Don't all go over at once.

Now my suckiness is twice as strong.

Of course, you can also check out these other fine institutions who continue to tolerate me:

Crackpot Press.
Broken By Design.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Let the adoration begin!

p.s. I hope you appreciate the fact that I had to enter like a 10 letter word verification for this.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

You're lucky you got off with merely ten, seeing you how you are a subject of that per·fid·i·ous domain: CANADA!

I've got me eye on you.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home