Thursday, July 13, 2006

I will always remember how my foot looked on your back as I sprinted my way to the top.

I have struck blog gold! A friend of mine has a job!

And that’s not all! He has a job that allows him to pay me money to write crappy little blog postings! Sweet Jesus!

Actually, it’ll be very, very little money, just enough to keep me in wrestling magazines and jaw breakers. But, it should be a ranty good time and perfect venue for shrieking my theories and pointing my fat sausage fingers at ALL THE GODDAMN PHONIES.

It would be for the website of a sassy national magazine that made a brief tentative debut last year, retreated, and is now coming back, spell checked and even more sassified. Mysteriously, I will not divulge its name here.

Anyhoo, I’ll be writing reviews about stuff, could books, could be music, could be toothpaste. But whatever it maybe, you know it’s going my review will be puerile and insipid! Yay me!

I’ll keep you posted.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Congrats! The rest of us are (of course) envious as hell and now spend our days plotting your demise.

If your car ignition doesn't start immediately, don't think anything of it...just keep turning the key.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Crackpot Press said...

You won't divulge the name here?

Is this like the "Canadian" girl you dated throughout highschool?

Oh by the way, I quit my job.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home