Saturday, September 09, 2006

My first review is up.

I've been a busy bastard, being overwhelmed by the demands of non-blogging and whatnot.
Family things have been beserk -- the wife is working entirely too hard, Ruby started kindergarten, and Owen is getting his tonsils out next week. Too much for a such a shallow doofus such as myself to handle.

My first reviews are up over at the newly launched Radar Online. The books I reviewed are

My Life as a Furry Red Monster: What Being Elmo Has Taught Me About Life, Love, and Laughing Out Loud and Grand Illusion: The Untold Story of Rudy Giuliani and 9/11. Of course the rest of the site is very funny and snarky.

Also, I just produced some kind-of-fucked-up web videos for a large client. I'll try to post them next week. One involves a couple of live beavers, while another involves an elevator being filled with snakes. (A rip off? You decide.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking-aye, looks good ;-). Rudolph Giuliani was in Seinfeld though, so give him some credit.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Glad you back.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

You had me at 'busy bastard'

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home