Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Word to my gays, my bookish conservos, my ranty centrists, my progressives fightin' the man. Oh, and an English guy. And another Canadian.

Here are some loverly blog people, who I'd like to go on a cross-country bus trip with. Hopefully with a shitload of shrooms.

The gays:

Gay Sex and Advanced Calculus is run by a gentleman in Philly who is in vastly better shape than I am.

The Gay Agenda is manned by one Pursey Tittwiller, a person of great wealth and taste, among others.

The conservative:
Progressive Consevatism is run by a self-described "Punk Rock Conservative", who reads a shitload of books. Goddamn! Word up for books, y'all!

The cranky centrist:
Ranando Report is the home of a bona fide specimen of the semi-legendary species, The Western Democrat. Scrappy and opinionated.

The progressive:
Fighting Injustice and War belongs to a fellow who is medical marijuana legalization advocate. I say legalize it because, because, well, WHAT THE FUCK?

The English guy:
St. Custard’s is a nice, quiet blog of an odd disposition. Numbers his entries. I like that.

And, of course, another Canadian:
Here I Go Again belongs to Cathy, a woman from the Best Place in North America. And who am I to argue?

So, there you are. Keep the noise down, you goddamn freaks.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Cathy is my favourite.
Can we vote?
that wasn't the point, was it?
erm, okay!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I'm in,
I'm flattered,
I'm opinionated,
Can you live with that?....

4:59 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Cathy, honey, do your worst.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ranando said...

I made the list, Thanks.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

Thanks for including me in your list of gd freaks. However, I am completely incapable of keeping the noise down.

I cannot wait to visit your other freaky friends.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Thank you for including me in a list of such esteemed bloggers and freaks. I would love to provide the cookies, brownies and goodies for the trip. Who says you can't have fun fighting Injustice and War? Peace. Free Granny Green!

8:42 AM  
Blogger smahman said...

Cordial greetings dear chap, What time does the bus leave?

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home