Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I got me a Wunderkammer and I know how to use it.

Blog friend Marion has a very, very interesting blog called Mapping the Marvellous. It deals with, and I'm quoting here:

Books, articles, quotes, images, concepts, theories and thoughts related to my research on collecting, taxonomy, classification, cabinets of curiosities, the history of natural history and surrealism.

Which more interesting than most other stuff you're going to look at today. You should go visit. Marion might even classify you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger i'm marion said...

Greg, you almost made me join facebook a week ago. Actually I'm still debating whether I should sign up or not.
That's quite the achievement. Seriously.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like.

You may like this un,youngun.

http://www.futilitycloset.com/




w.verif:ccavcup

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home