Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's official.

These things are all now official. They showed up when I typed in “It’s Official” into Google. Please adjust your plans accordingly.

We are living in a new paradigm. The Officials have spoken.


Gwen Stefani is pregnant. Rebate Checks Are Coming. Sarah Palin Is America's Hottest Governor! A chimpanzee cannot be declared a person. TV Linked to Attention Deficit. Wolfie Is Back. Jennifer Lopez is almost ready to give birth. Postal delivery is as slow as snails, at least in Poland. Retail sales are in the toilet. 5 WPM Morse code requirement ends this Friday. Zane just registered for the plan b marathon. I’m one of those paranoid, overly dramatic people who convince themselves that the entire world is out to get them. Liz Strauss Says I’m an SOB. Xanadu's a Do! New Order have split. I have now witnessed the absolutely ludicrous. I'm going to be on the Today Show. I’m leaving Australia for an undetermined length of time. I'm sick of Facebook. I'm joining Microsoft! I'm switching to Safari 2. I'm Retiring. I’m addicted to cooking!! I’m SICK of the background music MSNBCTV has been using ALL DAY. Now I’m sad. I’m stupid too. I'm moving to Millersburg sometime after April of 20. I’m a fat ass. I’m growing a person! I’m a self-hating jew! I'm Going On the World Cruise. I'm Fashionable!!!!!! I'm a bore. I’m lonely… I’m pregnant!!!! I’m Wee Willy Wimp. I am "living in a fantasy land". I’m loaded. I'm in the 9's - on my first 1/4 mile pass with the new setup C3 Corvette - Technical/General. I’m moving to Ohio. I'm a sucker for cool videos. I am a complete twat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That about sums it up!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home