Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Strange and alarming ads on CNN

I don't watch the news on the Televisionic device, though when I travel for work, I turn it on in the morning to simulate humans in my lonely, pitiable hotel room.

And today especially, since today we are voting for a new King or Shogun or something here in the American Republic, and it is very exciting to hear blonde people talk about our soon-to-be enthroned Moon Emperor as I scrape gum off my jeans.

Anyway, I was in the bathroom, halfway listening to the large teethed chattering people. It was at this point I heard THIS LINE coming in from the other room, an ad of some kind:

"Don't you hate empty oxygen tanks?"

Yes I do.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger repliderium.com said...

Hmmmm. I'm ok with the empty oxygen tanks. It's the empty eye sockets that get me.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sparkleneely said...

I hate empty oxygen tanks... then again, I'm the kind of person who thinks that the oxygen tank is half-full.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home