Saturday, February 17, 2007

Three more blogs. Three more handsome blogs. And a site.

-- Meatspace Friend Kelly has launched a blog called Stuff/Things, so I guess she's my blogfriend, too. Kelly is very nice and charming and is tasteful, is funny, is blah blah blah. She's a graphic designer/art director. She has a nice house.

And if I may be bold this Saturday morning (at home with a young boy covered in angry red hives), I think blogspace/meatspace friend Kelly should be friends with San Francisco based blogspace/meatspace friend Tracy. Tracy is a writer and is very nice and charming and is tasteful, if funny, is blah blah blah. I have never been to Tracy's house.

Kelly, meet Tracy. Tracy, meet Kelly.

-- Meatspace Friend Kelly has a dreamy husband, the kind ladies have dreamy little dreams about. He has a blog entitled Logocracy. Apparently, he'd like to give Condi Rice's gapped teeth a rogering.

-- Cubemate, making things on the web person and general Englishman Alastair has a blog, called The Laconic. Is he, you know, laconic? A bit, though if you are going to call your blog "The Laconic", you had better be pretty fucking laconic. Will take this up with him next week.

-- Not a blog, but more of a proper site, that is what friend Dylan's site is to me. Has photos.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

You're like, the yellow pages of blogs or something.

1:26 AM  
Blogger How I Died Today said...

Be bold, my friend. Be bold.

Nice you meet you, Kelly. My what a nice house you have. Don't worry, I'll keep my paws off your husband.

(p.s. I don't know that I'm tasteful)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home