Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ntude Lpesbian HOTGIMRLSs Fgondling & Fyingering Outdoor

Welsh people keep emailing my bulk folder.

To whit:

Pooor Gmay Bkoy Squcking GIGANTCBOCK In BkathtubM

I believe this is the first line of the Lord's Prayer in Welsh.

io offers up a truly pithy subject line: *mcLsb c0k"

This may be Scots Gaelic. Not sure.

Meanwhile, ¬ì Il, writes ²³¹¿µÄ¨èÜ· The last known speaker of Manx has contacted me! Honored, I am.

Ah, me. To live in an age that an anonymous Basque correspondent reaches out electronically to a foreign across the sea such as my self, with the poignant cry rendered in his mother tongue: "Ydoung HOQTGURLS In Jeans Tshong Swhowing On Vgoyeur Cham"!

What on earth is happening in the Basquish Lands that a lone Basquish locutor feels the need to contact me, a distant doofus. Animals!

Whoever you are, O Brave Basque, I will do what I can to ensure that the hoqtgurls will vgoyeur on chams, the best chams that money can buy, just as soon as I find out what chams are.

Thankfully, Arantxa Vanhoose, a kindly Internet stranger, has assured via email that "She will make the night memorable for lifetime!!!!"

It's nice to know someone out there is looking out for me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

I vxry mtch lifkd y'gr posft.

G.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home