Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh, come on now. This is ridiculous.

I agree with aromatherapy insofar as smelling violets is usually more pleasant that smelling, say, solvent or the leavings of a cat who has eaten a lot of blue cheese. But beyond that, I'm not sure pleasant smells are effective as psilocybin or a gallon of red wine in enhancing a feller or gal's mood.

Anyway, put in me in the pleasant smell camp (though I like the smell of rubbing alcohol and gasoline (I LOVE rubbing alcohol. It's my favorite solvent. I clean the bathroom with it, soak my feet in it. Rubbing alcohol = the best ever).

Today I was cleaning the toilet and I used some fancy-yet-simple toilet cleaning product -- Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Scent Toilet Bowl Cleaner -- and, jesus, it was flogging it's AROMATHERAPY PROPERTIES.

The label reads: "For generations, the LAVENDER herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing, tranquilizing (!) and is believed to RELIEVE FATIGUE."

Does Mrs. Meyer know what people DO in toilets?

And how can it be TRANQUILIZING and RELIEVE FATIGUE?

"Zzzzzz... wha?....WHAT?... Oh, I'm sorry, dear. I dozed off crapping again. The powerful lavender aroma cuts right through my own piquant gassings and I was soon carried off by Somnus. I feel great though! "

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger repliderium.com said...

Us Canadians only shit lavander. (Unless you're from the east coast, they shit terry's chocolate orange.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home