Monday, October 30, 2006

6 word stories

Ripped off from an offhand comment made here.

Found the hive. Am I dying?

She left. I followed. We married.

The waxing went wrong. Solo eyebrow.

I think I found the trigger.

My date had herpes. It’s love!

Trashman, video clerk, hobo. Bad CV.

Ninjas ring doorbell. I ignore it.

Doctor, your glove is fur-lined. Malpractice!

Lonely truck driver, don’t park here.

“Bring the saw. Legs won’t bend.”

Run! Ants! Big ones! With lasers!

Priest wanders to the red light.

He stayed. I stopped bathing. Peace.

I blogged. No one read it.

The new neighbor belched loudly. Welcome!

The philosopher read, got flabby, died.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger i'm marion said...

Yesterday's neighbourhood-6-word-story is the following: Street fight. Wheelie bin damaged. Police.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

That's sad, Marion.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I can't believe only one person has commented on your genius, Greg. so allow me... you're fucking brilliant!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Thanks doll! You're brilliant, too. We're like a binary star system!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home